What Can I Do?
- What help will I provide my sisters this month that exemplifies the faith of female disciples of Jesus Christ?
- What teaching of the restored gospel will I study to strengthen my testimony this month?
We accomplish our work as we focus on Relief Society’s purposes:
- Increase faith and personal righteousness
- Strengthen families and homes
- Seek out and help those in need.
Luke 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.
Acts 9:36, 39 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this awoman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
Romans 16:1–21I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: